Not REAL tea as CHIP would have said, but they are too good not to share with the world so we hope you will enjoy them as much as we do.
WHITE hibiscus/passion/peach 715
- This is the CROWD pleaser number ONE
- Sweetness from the white tea and the citrus notes from the hibiscus will take you straight to a summer meadow full of life and colour.
- It makes an amazing ICE TEA and a sweet energising treat drunk warm on a cold day.
GREEN MINT 621
- Light yellow and green in the cup
- Twisted green with "fresh" whole Mint leaf thats so attractive you might just wanna look at it for a while before you brew it :)
- Very smooth and velvety on the pallet and the perfect combination of fresh green tea and the sweetness from the beautiful mint.
- In the hot season this is a given as a refreshing ICE TEA in our fridge
- This tea is an entry point into the complex world of green teas. What is there not to love?
GREEN VERBENA 623
-Light yellow and green cup
- Leaf is twisted green with cut Verbena
- Its fresh like a citrus with herbal notes, like a mountain spring in your cup.
- The freshness from the Verbena takes this green cup to the next level of drinking experience.
GREEN Peach Ginger 724
- A lovely lime green cup
- And here its all in the name
The best of a smooth green and the flavours of sweet peach and punchy ginger.
- You cant go wrong with this one any time of the day or night when you need to add some JOYfullNEss
EARL GREY GREEN 723
- Light yellow and green cup
- Smooth green tea with your favourite bergamot flavours
- Its really unique and special and if you always loved the black earl grey I can promise you that this one will become your new favourite.
BLACK ORANGE 742
- A dark honey cup
- A robust black tea with cloves and citrus peel
-Soothing and comforting like your favourite dark chocolate with orange hints
- Its full of Christmas flavours but its possible to take that feeling with you all year round with this beautiful cup.